There is no better venue to host your charity or corporate event than Erie Shores Golf & Country Club. Whether you are considering hosting a large event or small outing, our beautifully manicured, full service facility and professional staff will assist your event every step of the way. From start to finish, our staff is committed to providing the attention to detail needed to make your event a success.
Included in every event are the following professional services:
- Assisting in registration and player check in
- Bag drop services
- Event scorecards
- Event draw (shotgun starts, tee times, cross-over)
- Personalized golf cart signage
- Golf course set up (including placement of sponsor signs)
- Scoring and results
- On course contests: closest to the pin, longest drive, longest putt, putting contests, etc.
- BBQ lunch or lunch tickets at Hacker's Haven
- Full service restaurant & personalized meal options
Are you planning a group outing of 30 players or more? Please email Head Proffesional, Shane Beaton at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask about our group rates.
Receive advanced booking privileges and help from our professional staff to make sure your outing is a success.