There is no better venue to host your charity or corporate event than Erie Shores Golf & Country Club. Whether you are considering hosting a large event or small outing, our beautifully manicured, full service facility and professional staff will assist your event every step of the way. From start to finish, our staff is committed to providing the attention to detail needed to make your event a success.
Included in every event are the following professional services:
- Assisting in registration and player check in
- Bag drop services
- Welcome gifts and corporate gifting
- Event scorecards
- Event draw (shotgun starts, tee times, cross-over)
- Personalized golf cart signage
- Golf course set up (including placement of sponsor signs)
- Scoring and results
- On course contests: closest to the pin, longest drive, long putt, putting contests, etc.
- Beverage cart service
- BBQ lunch or lunch tickets at Hacker's Haven
- Full service restaurant & personalized meal options
Are you planning a group outing of 12 players or more? Contact us today and ask about our special group rates.
Receive advanced booking privileges and help from our professional staff to make sure your outing is a success.
For more informationa on hosting your group or tournament at Erie Shores Golf & Country Club, please contact
PGA of Canada Head Professional Ryan Peltier at 519.326.4231 x3 or email@example.com