We continue to monitor developments around COVID-19 in our communities and are excited to open with protocols in place to ensure the safety of our members, guests, team members and local community. The Club will follow all orders and recommendations required by our local Health Unit, Provincial & Federal Governments going forward. Golf can be a welcomed distraction and one done safely but we cannot do this alone so we require everyone’s help ensuring golf at our facility can be a safely enjoyed activity during these difficult times.
STEPS WE ARE TAKING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
· All players must have a tee time – no walk-ons permitted.
· Tee time intervals will be set at 9 minutes.
· All play will begin on #10.
· Groups can arrive on site 20 minutes. Please stay in your vehicles until that time.
· Golfers sharing a cart AND NOT FROM THE SAME HOUSEHOLD must wear a face covering WHILE IN THE CART TOGETHER – this new legislation supersedes the dividers in the carts. The same person must drive the entire round.
· The driving range is open to members and guests – please go to our web-site for status of the range being open before coming to the course.
· Bag storage is temporarily closed with no club cleaning available—we will reassess after the stay at home order.
· The putting green will be open with no flags.
· Power carts MUST BE reserved ahead of time and are available on a first come, first serve basis.
· Scorecards will be placed out in front of the Golf Shop prior to your tee time
· The flags must always remain in the cup. Please do not touch them.
· Gimmies are encouraged within a reasonable distance from the hole.
· Bunker rakes, ball washers, divot bottles, benches and coolers will not be put out on the golf course.
· Extra cleaning and sanitization will take place of all common areas/touch points by our staff.
· Locker Room facilities will remain closed – bathrooms will be open during tee time hours.
· The Golf Shop is closed temporarily—please use service window and wear a face mask when approaching our team.
· The course will be marshalled as needed to make sure policies are being followed.
· The Snack Shack is open for take away/grab and go service only during operating hours.
· SOCIAL DISTANCING MUST BE OBSERVED AT ALL TIMES. GOLFERS MUST REMAIN 6 FEET AWAY FROM OTHER PEOPLE AT ALL TIMES WHILE ON THE PREMISES.