We continue to monitor developments around COVID-19 in our communities and are excited to open with protocols in place to ensure the safety of our members, guests, team members and local community. The Club will follow all orders and recommendations required by our local Health Unit, Provincial & Federal Governments going forward. Golf can be a welcomed distraction and one done safely but we cannot do this alone so we require everyone’s help ensuring golf at our facility can be a safely enjoyed activity during these difficult times.
STEPS WE ARE TAKING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
· All players must have a tee time – no walk-ons permitted.
· Tee time intervals will be set at 9 minutes.
· Groups can arrive on site with no time limits now - please practice social distancing during your round.
· Golfers can now share a cart and face masks and dividers are no longer required.
· The driving range is open to members and guests – please go to our web-site for status of the range being open before coming to the course.
· Bag storage is now open and cleaning services are available.
· The putting green will be open with no flags.
· Power carts MUST BE reserved ahead of time and are available on a first come, first serve basis.
· Scorecards will be placed out in front of the Golf Shop prior to your tee time
· The flags can now be removed by players, however we encourage leaving the flag in and gimmies to improve pace of play.
· Bunker rakes, ball washers, divot bottles, benches and coolers are now back on the golf course.
· Ceaning and sanitization will take place of all common areas/touch points by our staff.
· Locker Room facilities will remain closed – bathrooms will be open during tee time hours.
· The Golf Shop is open — please wear a face mask and we are temporarily limiting customers to four in the golf shop.
· The Snack Shack is open for take away/grab and go service only during operating hours.
· SOCIAL DISTANCING MUST BE OBSERVED AT ALL TIMES. GOLFERS MUST REMAIN 6 FEET AWAY FROM OTHER PEOPLE AT ALL TIMES WHILE ON THE PREMISES.